Too many of us have such wonderful vision, yet struggle to find the container and structure within which to manifest it.
For only $50*, this 2 hour Imbolc Planning Session will help you create the sacred structure needed to allow you to stay in flow toward the vision you have for yourself.
Imbolc is considered in much Indigenous Wisdom to be the beginning of Spring.
Some cultures even consider this time near the Lunar New Year to be the beginning of the year.
Imbolc is a time of aligning with new beginnings, a quickening of the seed beneath the surface, preparing for its sprouting.
This is happening within you, and we’ll tap into that energy so you’re prepared to tend and nurture the seed and its sprouting during the first quarter of the year.
In this interactive quarter planning (i.e. planning for 3 months) workshop, we’ll ground ourselves in the quickening energy of Imbolc, also known as Candlemas and St. Brigid’s Day in the Celtic tradition.
This 2 hour Imbolc Planning Session will include:
- Centering & Grounding into the Season
- Learning About Imbolc and this Seasonal Influence on Our Soul
- Meditation/Reflection to Align with Your Soul’s Energy
- Exercises to Effectively Plan the First Quarter of Your Year
- Breaks to Keep the Energy Flowing
- Opportunity for Questions
Think of this session as cultivating a harmonious blend of the Sacred Masculine container of structure and form that allows for the Sacred Feminine flow of your Soul to create and express as it’s meant to.
We’ll spend time both creating the holding form of the riverbanks and tapping into the evolving flow of your Soul so the river can move toward your visions this quarter.
You’ll leave this Imbolc Planning Session with:
- A sense of alignment with a new cycle in the rhythm of the year
- Understanding of energies present in the first quarter of the year and how to work with them
- A plan of action for moving toward and achieving your goals and vision for the year
- A sense of renewal and inspiration to move forward with vitality and motivation
For the most effective Imbolc planning, be sure to bring:
- Your preferred planner, such as The Soul Planner or any other planner you like to work with
- Writing utensils, perhaps in multiple colors
- Candle and matches for lighting it
- Water to stay hydrated
- Your full presence, free of distractions
Join us for this magical event filled with inspiration to begin our year with renewed energy and alignment.
*Note: This event is free to those in the Solace Membership Program, and offers a $15 off discount for those in the Soul Planner Circle (Link opens to the post with the coupon code if you’re logged into the Soul Planner Circle and have purchased The Soul Planner). Contact Kim Marie with any questions.