- Engage Your Entire Being (mind, body, heart, soul & spirit)
- Pause Time
- Create Space
- Cultivate Creativity
- Connect to Your True Nature
- Enjoy 20 Nourishing Pages and 6 Journaling Methods to Come Home to Your Self
You'll love this guide if...
- You've been curious about journaling, but don't know where to start
- You've been journaling for a while, and would love some new ideas
- You're looking for a tool to help you connect more with your True Nature
- You'd love a way to slow down, reassess, and reorient your life in a direction that feels good
- You'd like a powerful way to heal the constant pain and discomfort that I call soul-sickness within you
About the Author:
Kim Marie is a Women's Empowerment Coach supporting her clients to awaken their inner wisdom and transform their lives.
Kim has been passionate about journaling for years, having published 8 editions of her Sacred Nights of Winter journal which comes out each September. She has found journaling to be one of the most powerful ways to align us with our True Nature.
Through her powerful mentoring, programs, courses, and retreats, as well as her group coaching program, Solace, Kim brings a unique, and sometimes magical, blend of ancient wisdom, archetypes, Soul-led leadership, and practical spirituality to support visionary women (and a few who don't identify as women) longing to stop betraying themselves by compromising who they are.
Kim supports women to remember who they are, reconnect to what matters most, and rebirth themselves into the life of freedom they envision.
Download this workbook and guide with 6 journaling methods to help you align with your True Nature and come home to YOU!
Journaling as a Path to Come Home offers tips, guidance and journaling practice pages, allowing you to find a journaling practice that works for you and resonates with your Soul.