Welcome to Solace - Kim Marie Coaching
Solace-Logo.png

Congratulations on signing up to nurture and empower yourself with Solace!

Be sure to join my free Inner Wisdom Circle, which will include membership in the Solace Circle, to be sure you stay connected to the Solace sisterhood and all of the updates. You'll also be asked to share thoughts on certain posts throughout the Solace journey in the various lessons and topics of the learning area. The community space offers links to free events, resources, community connection and more!

If you're already in my Inner Wisdom Circle, you should see that you've been added to the Solace Circle automatically. If not, joining the Solace Circle is a short 5 minute onboarding process that requires you to have a profile photo ready to upload and answer a few questions for your bio. (The link is specific to those who've enrolled in Solace, and I thank you for keeping it to yourself.)

You'll have access to the Solace learning area immediately, and can get there anytime from the "Login" menu item of my website. Just enter the email and password used to enroll, and then select "Courses" from the dashboard menu. You'll see Solace showing up there for you to click on.

The Solace Circle is built upon a platform called Heartbeat, which can be downloaded as a mobile or desktop app, or used in your browser. You'll see lots of info for using and navigating the space when you join the community.

Our live Solace Wisdom Circles are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 10 am MT, 12pm ET, 9 am PT, 6 pm CET. Please mark your calendar and bring any questions you have with you to the call.

Keep an eye on your email for further details, including a Zoom link to join the Wisdom Circle. Our Wisdom Circle Events and their links will also be in the Solace Circle space. Be sure to RSVP to them!

I'm so excited to take this journey with you, and look forward to guiding, witnessing, and being a part of all that unfolds!

May Solace be your guide!

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top